FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world, having worked in more than 40 countries and cooperating with more than 1,500 technicians to manage our customers’ projects globally.
Do you have experience in performing work in service of Wind Turbines? Commissioning, troubleshooting, electrical, high voltage, mechanical?
Do you have certifications from a top wind turbine manufacturer?
Are you willing to travel and perform your job duties in Scandinavian countries?
If the answer is yes, you may be a new member of our team in FairWind.
We offer all our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed.
Your duty will be:
- Participation in all wind turbine service processes and operations;
- Inspection, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing wind turbines, commissioning;
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions;
- Handling all tasks according to manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager;
- Reporting and delivering all information according to procedures.
Our expectations to you:
- Experience in working as a wind turbine technician and commissioning tasks;
- Valid GWO & OEM certificates and Level B certificates;
- School diploma as Electrician or Mechanic;
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you;
- Communicative level of English;
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient conditions;
- Ability to travel a lot and be away from home;
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone, with a constant focus on quality & safety;
- Reliability and a positive approach toward work and life;
- High willingness to learn and develop;
- Driving license category B.
We offer you:
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and challenging tasks;
- Exciting opportunities for development both professionally and personally;
- Individually designed career path;
- An interesting multi-cultural environment and ability to visit different countries;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills.