2. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
3. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in them can be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on your next visit.
3.1 What cookies we use on our Website
3.1.1 Technical or functional cookies
Technical cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies.
Cookies that ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that we know your preferences. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Please note, that, if you do not allow these cookies (technical or functional), this may have an effect on the proper functioning of (parts of) the site.
3.1.2 Analytical cookies
These are used in cooperation with our analytics partners to collect information about site usage, such as pages visited, traffic sources and other site measurements.
3.1.3 Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The goal is to display ads that are relevant to the individual user and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
3.1.4 Third-party cookies
These cookies help us reach you through other sites with marketing communications and special offers.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a window with an explanation of cookies. And we will ask about your permission/consent for the usage of it.
You, as the user, have the right to give consent to following categories:
- Functional – Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that we know your preferences.
- Marketing – This type of cookies are used for marketing purposes.
- Third party cookies – These cookies help us reach you through other sites.
5. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We respect this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your web browser so that you are notified whenever a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in your browser’s Help section.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after you give us permission when you visit our sites again.
8. Contact Information