Do you have experience and skills in the field of electrics? Do you like working with tools?
Are you considering changing the industry but are you afraid that you lack experience?
Are you ready to travel and perform your duties anywhere in the world?
You’ve come to the right place!
Together with us you can start your adventure in the wind industry.
We have been training and deploying new Technicians for 14 years.
Apply in 7 minutes and join the FairWinders!
Your tasks as a technician:
- Assembly and service of electrical installations of wind turbines.
- Preparation of building sites, all parts and tools.
- Works related to the installation and servicing of wind turbines.
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions.
- Handling tasks in accordance with instructions and guidelines.
- Reporting and delivering all information according to procedures.
What do we expect:
- Electrical education.
- Communicative level of English.
- Driving license. B.
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Ability to act independently and in a team.
- Reliability and a positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
What we offer:
- Industry training.
- Stable rotations.
- Long-term projects;.
- Opportunity for professional development and an entrance into the wind industry.
- Multicultural environment and frequent travels.