FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of the European FairWind group headquartered in Denmark.
We have a wide variety of projects worldwide, and we are looking for experienced Wind Turbine Technicians.
What we offer YOU:
- We will provide you with relevant training and certificates if needed.
- Daily per diem
- Insurance, uniform, fuel card, company vehicle, and incentives.
- A competitive pay rate.
- 401(k) match.
Your duties will include:
- Basic training and tasks to inspect, troubleshoot, and maintenance of wind turbines.
- Torque, tension, wire, and internal electrical works.
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Complete and submit required paperwork (timesheets, reports, etc.)
- Maintain and work a flexible schedule, with 100% travel.
- Report and deliver all information according to procedure and manuals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ year wind energy experience
- Ability to climb a wind turbine up to 300 feet and work suspended from heights
- Ready to start ASAP
- Able to work in a team environment and willing to learn
- Maintain a constant focus on quality & safety
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- GWO- Working at Heights
- GWO- Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- First Aid, AED, CPR
- OSHA 10
Ability to travel to US for training If you feel your qualifications and experience match the job posting, please upload your resume to this post.