European Wind Academy (EWA) is a wind energy training provider located in Szczecin, Poland. The company is associated with FairWind A/S – a global provider of wind turbine installation and service solutions. EWA is a certified Global Wind Organisation training provider. European Wind Academy’s main goal is to train wind energy technicians in the most professional way to secure safe and reliable services to our customers worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of our technical training modules;
- Developing and implementing new training materials;
- Delivering of high-quality products and services related to the EWA training profile;
- Optimization of EWA procedures, learning materials and training program;
- Supporting EWA’s administration in planning and forecasting of the trainings needs;
- Other ad-hoc tasks connected directly with EWA’s main activity.
- Fluent English.
- Proven experience in wind turbine industry (preferably Vestas).
- Educated electrician (technical school or university degree).
- Good soft skills.
- Nice to have a pedagogical experience working a s a trainer or supervisor.
We offer you:
- Full-time employment contract
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal
development as well
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment
- Private healthcare program for employees
- Sport programmes for employees
Place of work: European Wind Academy, Pomorska 30, Szczecin Dąbie.