Main aim of position:
Complex management of turbine installation projects on all project stages, supervising works of all subcontractors, close cooperation with OEMs.
- Preparing project execution concept in cooperation with subcontractors
- Supervising site organization for an upcoming project – tools, equipment, teams of technicians etc.
- Contact with subcontractors in the project planning phase
- Identification of any potential project-related issues and their active prevention
- Management of project costs and documentation
- Supervision of budget execution
- Ongoing problem-solving in important issues arising on site
- Proactive supervision of meeting deadlines, HSE requirements, quality of works performed
- Analyses, reporting and initiative regarding the efficiency of future projects
- Experience in managing projects within the field of Wind Turbine Installation is a must
- Fluent English
- GWO, BTT training, OEM training
If you are interested
For some questions, feel free to call Agnieszka Szczygieł, HR Team Leader - Installation at: +48 572 805 340