Looking for your next challenge in Wind?
FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.500 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Shared Service Centre Manager to join our diverse Service Team and play an exciting role in FairWind! As our SSC Manager, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding, and motivating members of the Service back-office team, who support project execution in multiple countries in Europe.
Become our Shared Service Centre Manager based in the Szczecin Office.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing. leading, and motivating a team of professionals
- Supervising staff in execution of day-to-day activities
- Participating in working groups and project teams to provide subject matter expertise on team functions, procedures and controls
- Be accountable for your own department budget.
- Act as support and holiday/sickness cover for Project Delivery Management (project planning, status reporting, issues tracking, budgeting
- Monitor progress and escalate risks and deviations timely to find mitigations to issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to secure right staffing and timely initiation of the projects
- Develop a team safety awareness culture during execution phase. Integrated risk management
- Successfully manage the relationship and communication with the Client
What we expect from you:
- People Management- and solid leadership skills
- Open-minded and good at sharing and gathering information within a team
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A Project Management certification and/or direct or indirect project management experience. It would be an added advantage if you have relevant technical education and knowledge and practical experience in the construction or technical industry.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Good ability to overview the financial aspects of projects and act on deviations.
What we offer:
- Stable employment
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- Work in a company with an established position with market leading OEM’s,
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment.
- Good long-term career prospects
- Szczecin Office
- Occasional travel activity to other FairWind offices and sites across Europe should be expected.