FairWind is a global leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of wind turbines throughout the world. The owners are a well-consolidated group of industrial investors, highly experienced within the wind industry, and the company has approx. 1.200 office staff and Technicians with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
For our Blade department, FairWind is now looking for a Service Coordinator who with a support of Project Managers, will be responsible for management and execution of wind turbine blade projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning & execution;
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields: Travel & accommodation / Fleet, tools & equipment / Manpower / Subcontractors;
- Controlling and reporting within project schedules and project progress;
- Maintaining daily contact with Client and Technicians;
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields:
– Travel & accommodation
– Fleet, Tools & Equipment, PPE
– Manpower: teams and rotations.
- Establishing and maintaining as well as monitoring a project budget;
- Management of project documentation;
- Project cost management, with heavy emphasis on cost reduction;
- Handling project documentation;
- Assist in bid and tender preparation.
Our expectations of you:
- Be ready to travel as this position includes site visits outside Poland (expect up 30 travel days per year);
- Experience in coordinating projects;
- Very good level of English;
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to details and thoroughness;
- Strong focus on cost reduction and efficiency mind set;
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment;
- Experience in manpower management;
- Great analytical and organizational skills;
- Driver’s license – B category;
- Knowledge of wind turbine blade work is an advantage but not a requirement.
What we offer:
- Stable employment;
- Agile company structure and short decisions path;
- Freedom under responsibility;
- Ability for business networking in wind industry;
- Challenging job within a fast-growing company;
- Possibility to collect multicultural experience;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Support renewable energy development;
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice;
- Possibility to travel internationally;
- Benefits Multisport, Luxmed.
If you are interested
If you have some questions, feel free to call Agnieszka Kwiatkowska, HR Business Partner at: +48 608 466 531