FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.500 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Senior Project Manager in North and Central Europe Region.
Reporting to the Head of Region you are responsible for management of complex turbine installation projects in all stages as well as co-management (with your supervisor) of Project Managers team.
As a Senior PM you will also work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the appropriate scope and budget. You have overall responsibilities including the coordination and supervision of efficient project completion on time within budget and within scope under the highest focus on safety and quality.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of PM team works; reporting to Head of Region;
- Tracking and reporting budget execution, KPI’s, factors, results, resources utilization and progress of all project within the region / highlighting any risks and inconsistencies;
- Track and report pipeline execution;
- Profit & Loss responsibility, ensuring the financial milestones are met;
- Planning and management of NCE Region projects in cooperation with PM team and Head of Region;
- Supervision of project documentation;
- Coordinate bid and tender preparation and support sales activities;
- Lead communication with Customers ensuring flawless relationships, handling claims, cooperate with Sales on Customer Satisfaction Surveys;
- Improving quality of region services (trainings, motivation systems; work organization etc);
- Represent the NCE Region internally and externally on behalf of Head of Region.
Our expectations of you:
- Experience in the wind turbine industry
– min. 2 years is a must-have;
- Experience in project management including tracking and planning projects
– min. 3 years is a must have;
- Education in project management will be a strong benefit;
- Proven experience in people management;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Experience in sales activities will be a strong benefit;
- Experience in performance management;
- Good practical knowledge of HSE and Quality standards;
- Experience in cross-functional organization;
- Effective people leadership;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Presentation and negotiations skills;
- Readiness to travel (short business trips);
- English/Polish – fluent;
- Driver’s license – B category;
- Strong user of MS Office, especially Excel.
What we offer:
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path;
- Lots of freedom in daily task performing;
- Real impact of the region functionality and possibility of implementing your ideas and solutions;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- Work in a company with an established position with market leading OEM’s, stable pipeline;
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment.
FairWind Office Szczecin-Dąbie, Poland
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to call Agnieszka Szczygieł, HR Specialist at: +48 572 805 340