FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.500 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Sales Manager to help us further fuel the next stage in our growth journey in Germany. Reporting to the Regional Director and in close cooperation with experienced colleagues in Sales & Service Dept. you will further develop and expand the German market with existing and new customers.
In addition, you will in close collaboration with Regional Director develop new business opportunities in onshore installation and service segment.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Active sales of installation services to existing and new customers
- Establish and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders in Germany.
- Preparation and submission of competitive quotations in accordance with the Global Tender Management Process (GTMB
- Contract negotiations and conclusion off contracts (entire project scope) in corporation with other business units within FairWind
- Maintain close and effective communication/collaboration with Head of Region and stakeholders
- Proactively represent FairWind in relevant Wind Industry events
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Strong sales acumen and at least 5- 10 years’ experience in sales and/or business development
- Experience from project-driven organisations; preferably with a well-established network already in the Wind Industry.
- Strong communication- and presentation skill
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 30-50 days a year
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A challenging job in a fast-paced environment
- Work in one of the leading companies in the industry
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment.
- Salary based on experience.
- Agile company structure with a short decision-making path.