FairWind is a global provider of service and installation of wind turbines with branches around the world. Our office in Madrid maintains our business in SESA region, we support the projects in Spain, Italy, France, Morocco and other countries in our area on a daily basis. Today you have a unique chance to join our company on the position of Resource Planning Assistant in Madrid.
If you have a passion for project management and a planning, we want to hear from you!
You will get an opportunity to achieve valuable information and experiences that will be a solid foundation for your future career. This job will be a perfect combination of an analytical and administrative tasks with a real opportunity to make a contribution to the development of green energy.
Our expectations of you:
- Attentiveness to details;
- Tolerance to routine job;
- Good level of English (you will use both written and spoken skills);
- Open-minded personality;
- Self-organizational skills;
- Strong willingness to learn and to develop in the Project Management area.
Your main tasks:
- Allocate qualified resources to task including their competences and experience;
- Forecasting deficiency for manpower;
- Creating action plans with potential solutions of limiting the deficiency;
- Ongoing overview of internal competences of resources;
- Analyze of external training needs;
- Exchange information with the Site Management;
- Be the first Point of contact towards technicians.
What we offer:
- A challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Interesting multi-cultural environment;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams;
- Stable work and attractive conditions.