Ready to start a career within the growing sector of wind energy and embark on the green journey of transforming our earth?
FairWind is well-established leading provider of one-stop solutions for technical installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines, and continues to expand into new geographies and business areas.
As part of our strategic vision to position the company for long-term sustainable growth, FairWind has recently reorganized our business units.
To maximize our electrical skilled technicians, FairWind is now looking for a Resource Coordinator who can take the full resource responsibility for the newly establish stand-alone Electrical Department. The position combines administrative tasks, human resources aspects and few subcontractor management elements. In this role you will report directly to the Electrical Department Manager and be an important piece in the future of the department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be first point of contact for your pool of resource when it comes to non-technical questions. Daily, be in contact – via phone and mail – with your pool of technicians on allocations, upcoming trainings etc.
- Assigning resources to projects according to their skills, experience, budget, formal requirements, project needs and client requirements.
- Conduct the administrative planning in an older system incl. Excel, but in addition take a key role in the implementation of a new planning system (inception mid 2024).
- Coordinate with resource planners from other business units aiming at optimizing utilization across all business units.
- Collaborate with Project Managers when there is a need for acceleration on project execution or change in shifts & rotations.
- Based on consolidation of manpower plans across all projects forecast shortage of resource (for HR to start recruitment).
- Between projects coordinate trainings & upskilling of your resource pool – be focal point between our internal training department, the Electrical Department Manager and the technicians when it comes to professional development.
- Be the driver of the Electrical Department action plan arriving from the annual technician satisfaction survey.
Full-time position with a high level of independence in your work. Daily you will be working out FairWinds Office in Szczecin-city Centre, Poland – and you will sit with a colleague, who will be available for support and sparring. Your direct leader is working out of Denmark but will frequently be in Szczecin and take responsibility for your personal development and set directions for your work. In urgent and rare situation there will be a need for being available for short calls outside normal working hours, but this will be compensated through flexibility towards your needs. The role also allows for partly working from home (hybrid company policy).
As the role has a broad scope, qualification and background comes in many shapes. Ideally, you have experience from a similar position, but more importantly you are motivated on learning new things and take responsibility for development of your area. You must be at C1 English and come with proficiency in the Office 365 products (Excel as highest priority) and is comfortable working in other software systems.
What we offer:
- Stable employment
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path A challenging job in a fast-growing company.
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to home office on certain days of the week
- Onboarding for new employee (introduction to your position, meetings with the departments you will work with on a daily basis)
- Fruitful days
- Benefits: Luxmed medical package, Multisport card
- Workplace in a modern office in the center of Szczecin.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons