Creating outstanding results in the Wind Industry
Can you create growth in turnover and profit following a global growth strategy?
You are an experienced sales manager or a senior sales manager?
In FairWind you will be reporting to the President of the North America Region and functionally to the global CSO, you will be responsible for tendering and sales of lump sum wind projects within installation, repowering, and service. Your focus is to establish and develop solid relations with regional customers such as OEMs, General Contractors, and wind farm owners.
Examples of your primary responsibilities and tasks:
- Building a solid sales pipeline in the USA and Canada (with a 1-2 years horizon);
- Ensuring continuous growth in turnover and profit;
- Ensuring efficient utilization of local resources of technicians in cooperation with the Head of Region;
- Ensuring increasing customer satisfaction;
- Increase proactive sales activities and contract management;
- Building long-lasting relations with stakeholders at the clients;
- submitting competitive quotations according to guidelines;
- Monthly reporting to the President of the region and CSO;
- Securing the region’s 12, 24, and 36 months Business Forecasts in cooperation with Operations.
We expect, that you:
- Are an experienced sales manager, senior sales manager, or Installation/Construction Senior Project Manager with a desire to cross-function;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have strong negotiation skills and contractual understanding;
- Have commercial project management skills;
- Are proactive, goal-oriented, and focused on reaching your goals;
- Have a background in wind, renewables, or construction with a large network.
Work place: This position is based in Houston, TX with the possibility of becoming remote.
FairWind is one of the global leading companies in their line of business in the wind industry. FairWind provides one-stop solutions for the installation and service of wind turbines worldwide and has more than 1.000 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide. FairWind is owned by an investment firm with a portfolio of more than 40 companies generating a turnover in excess of 15bn. USD.