Looking for your next challenge in Wind?
FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.500 employees & technicians with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
We are looking for Regional HSE Manager NCE and ready to join our diverse Service Project Management team and play an exciting role in FairWind.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify the legal requirements in regional countries, revise and update legal OSHA register with newly identified legislations > distribute the findings to Regional Director, HSE, Legal & Compliance, Training,
- Managing regional resources,
- Update the respective region and coordinate implementation of corporate processes and procedures,
- Strongly cooperate with other department with HSE expertise support,
- Liaising with Installation/Project Managers, HSE Department to develop and implement Project specific HSE Plan,
- Attending Client arranged meetings and seminars in relation to aspects of HSE,
- Point of contact with local authorities,
- Participate in internal and external audits on the regional projects,
- Liaising regularly with Global HSE Manager on HSE matter and submit monthly HSE Report providing updates on performance: initiatives; safety trainings and other information,
- Strong cooperation with IMS for ISO standards compliance,
- Providing coaching and advice to PC, PM, IC, and IM in respect of managing the HSE aspects of their day-to-day undertakings,
- Developing in cooperation with HSE Department and deliver HSE awareness training session in range of HSE topics e.g., Dropped Object, Manual Handling, Lifting Operation, Incident/Accident reporting,
- Demonstrating a great example by sound commitment to HSE matters and safe work operation,
- Participating in improvement programs,
- Tasks demands as per line manager request,
- Maintaining and continuously improving safety culture,
- Mentoring HSE Officers, identification of training program through evaluation process.
- Revise KPI and KLI targets are met in respective region with supportive function for continuous improvement,
- Participating in Accident/ Incident Investigation as Investigation Lead.
What we expect from you:
- Regional HSE Manager must ensure proper understanding of health & safety culture within the area of responsibility,
- Promote HSE policy and goals on construction site, Operation & Maintenance,
- React immediately in case of any accident / incident – analyze of root causes, create action plan and follow-up of actions,
- Ensure clear and on time information flow between site management and office management in regards of safety matters,
- Successful in implementation of corrective & preventing e measures,
- Must have real influence on decreasing accident / incident rate on construction site.
- Demonstrating a good example.
What we offer:
- Stable employment
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- Work in a company with an established position with market leading OEM’s,
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment;
- To be defined
- Be ready to travel from time to time as this position includes site visits – different location in NCE region;
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
We kindly invite all interested individuals to submit their applications through the provided link👉