- Are you good at planning?
- Are you a quick decision maker?
- Do you see yourself in a dynamic environment working alongside a variety of departments?
If so, send your application right away to become a Region Coordinator in FairWind!
We are growing fast, and we are very excited about our new office opening in Madrid! From here, you will provide support to different departments and will be responsible for a variety of tasks/projects related to administration, logistics and installation projects execution. You will ensure processes run smoothly and efficiently in the Madrid branch & region.
Your duties will include:
- Work with documents and databases requiring a detailed and systemic approach;
- Contact with technicians and administration of information such as trainings, PPE, travel arrangements;
- Runs office administration efficiently & with autonomy: courier, mailbox, filing system, equipment organization, works station, official documentation, provides support to employees & visitors with office/branch requirements (i.e. new starter set up, stationery, taxis, etc);
- Team up with HR Specialist for people’s processes and support with admin tasks;
- Responsible for full-cycle process with suppliers including but not limited to: quotes request, invoice, filing, processing payments, special requests and queries;
- Performs additional duties when required by Head of Region.
- A high level of English fluency (minimum B2), fluent Spanish;
- Dynamism and decisiveness in your actions in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to prioritize your tasks and make both short and long-term plans;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to solve problems and find unorthodox solutions;
- Able to work independently, make decisions and take responsibility.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment;
- A head-start to an attractive career in the rapidly growing wind energy industry, as well construction and business travel;
- An attractive work environment in a professional team;
- Huge potential for personal and professional development.
Place of work: FairWind Office, Madrid.
If you are interested
Please send your application to Marian Di Mauro, Recruitment Assistant, SESA, firstname.lastname@example.org