FairWind, Inc. is looking for a QHSE Manager for our activities in the United States and Canada. The ideal candidate has experience from a similar position in the wind industry and has a wind technician background.
Including but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain an Accident Prevention Program.
- Ensure that the FairWind safety culture is implemented across the North American organization.
- Participation in tender and project teams as QHSE expert.
- Development of site-critical QHSE documentation.
- Development of JSA’s/Risk Assessments/Safe Work Plans.
- Handling of all OSHA reporting.
- Handling of all Workers Compensation claims.
- Perform on-site safety audits and equipment inspections.
- Ensure alignment with all corporate QHSE processes.
- Participation in customer QHSE seminars.
- Manage and investigate NCR’s, Near misses, damage reports and customer complaints.
- Manage fleet vehicle inspection program.
- Implement and monitor QHSE related KPI’s.
- Conduct safety audits and safety training.
- Develop and implement safety campaigns.
- Assure subcontractor compliance with contractual QHSE requirements.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Microsoft Office® proficiency.
- Working knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- CSP or other relevant safety degree desirable.
- OSHA 500 certification desirable
- Working knowledge of vendor qualification programs (ISNET, ComplyWorks etc.) desirable.
- Knowledge of SPRAT/IRATA safety standards desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Structured and analytical work approach
- Must be willing and able to climb 350’ wind turbine and emergency descend if required.
- Must demonstrate proper use of PPE always.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a background test.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively throughout the US and Canada. Must have valid passport with no travel restrictions.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Minimum 3 years of QHSE management experience.
What we offer:
- Base in either Abilene, TX or North Miami, FL.
- Competitive salary.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employer paid healthcare including dental and vision.
- Employer paid vacation.
- Company iPhone.
If you have any questions please call Uffe Kristiansen, President at: +1 713-703-7362