FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.400 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide. We are currently looking for candidates for a position as Project Manager – Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Profit & Loss responsibility, ensuring the financial milestones are met;
- Planning and management of service project execution;
- Management of project documentation;
- Coordinate project activities including contract compliance/risk management
/ resource management / financial management and reporting/quality assurance and governance to ensure adherence to company standards;
- Perform quality & safety control reports, analyse operational and overall business KPIs and continuously drive improvement;
- Robust analysis and management
of key operating parameters: utilization, project profitability, committed income, projects pipeline and over-heads
- Assist in bid and tender preparation and support sales activities.
- Experience from the wind turbine industry is a must-have;
- Experience in blue-collar management;
- Experience in project management and sales activities;
- English – fluent;
- Good practical knowledge of HSE and Quality standards;
- Experience in a cross-functional organization;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and negotiations skills;
- Readiness to travel (expected 20%-30% travel days in a year);
- Driver’s license – B category.
Salary and Benefits
- Stable employment;
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- Work in a company with an established position with market-leading OEM’s, stable pipeline;
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment;
- Benefits for employees, packages depending on location.
If you have any questions feel free to contact
with the reference number: PMService/2020