FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.400 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
Due to market expansion, we are currently looking for candidates for a position as Project Manager for CIS Region.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for on-site management of wind turbine installation projects, including their planning and execution, cost management, and site inspections – all of this in close cooperation with our customers and stakeholders in FairWind.
Your criteria of success will be an overview of complex project execution, preparing budgets, project schedules, and organization of plans, development of teams and leaders – all in accordance with tight deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project planning (especially site organization, project execution concept);
- Commercial interface towards our customers;
- Establishing and maintaining project budget;
- Building long-term relationships with customers;
- Management of project documentation;
- Project costs management;
- Managing training and development of teams and leaders;
- Site inspections;
- Arranging approvals of and signatures on costs time reliefs agreed on site;
- Carrying out risk assessments;
- Strategically thinking and proactive regional development.
- At least 3-5 years of experience from
a similar position (especially in running construction projects);
- Higher education (a relevant profile, e.g. engineering or construction, will be an asset);
- Understanding/knowledge of the construction process and documentation of the region;
- Experience in management of suppliers and subcontractors especially in construction or similar branches;
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent Russian / very good English;
- Knowledge of HSE rules;
- Driver’s license – B category;
- Be ready to travel minimum 9 months a year.
At FairWind, we pay a lot of attention to who you are and what personal competencies you have. As Project Manager, we expect you to be:
- Flexible in meeting client expectations and adjusting project planning to changing needs and conditions;
- Able to share your knowledge and experiences with others, as well as motivating them to work;
- Proactive and showing initiative in action, oriented towards both quality and efficiency of work;
- Responsible for the people within your team and for the decisions you make;
Salary and Benefits
- Interesting work in a fast-growing company;
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice;
- Stable work and attractive conditions
- Possibility to travel internationally.
If you have any questions feel free to contact:
with the reference number: PMCIS/2020