Looking for your next challenge in Wind?
FairWind is a leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout the world. The company has approximately 1.500 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
We are looking for BLADE Project Manager focused on execution and ready to join our diverse BLADE Project Management team and play an exciting role in FairWind.
Become our BLADE Project Manager based in the Szczecin Office.
You will be responsible for overall leadership, management and execution of FairWind Blade wind projects across Europe.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for project execution within budget and timeline; identify and exploit opportunities for cost savings
- Be accountable for your own budgets, timelines and project plans, including technical including technical reviews and documentation
- Monitor progress and escalate risks and deviations timely to find mitigations to issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to secure right staffing and timely initiation of the projects
- Responsibility for tools, equipment and materials orders,
- Develop a team safety awareness culture during execution phase. Integrated risk management
- Successfully manage the relationship and communication with the Client
- Site inspections.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in Wind industry, especially Blades Projects
- It would be an added advantage if you have relevant technical education and knowledge.
- Customer focused and solution-oriented
- Solid leadership skills
- Good ability to overview the financial aspects of projects and act on deviations
- Open-minded and good at sharing and gathering information within a team
- Advanced communication skills in English, both written and verbal
What we offer:
- Be part of a dynamic and committed Blades team, where mutual respect and humor are central ingredients.
- Stable employment
- Agile company structure and short decision-making path;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- Work in a company with an established position with market leading OEM’s,
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment;
- Onboarding for new employee (introduction to your position, meetings with the departments you will work with on a daily basis)
- Szczecin Office
- Be ready to travel from time to time as this position includes site visits – different location in the North & Central Europe region;
- Site visits: approx. 25% on site; 75% in the Szczecin office;
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons