Who are we?
FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of the FairWind group headquartered in Denmark. The FairWind group has experienced significant growth and currently has more than 1300 technicians deployed worldwide.
Do you have a strong passion for people and multi-tasking? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
As Operations Support Specialist, your primary responsibility will involve assisting the Operations department in managing all necessary administrative tasks, such as arranging all logistical tasks for traveling wind technicians during mobilizations, demobilizations, R&R and training.
- Manage company cell phone setup/replacements (MaaS360, Wandera, Verizon, and company email accesses)
- Handle all tasks related to company fleet vehicles (audits, insurance claims, on/off rent, and inspections)
- Perform monthly audits of company fleet and fuel card usage
- Screen and approve maintenance requests from technicians
- Order office supplies (Texas office)
- Order and manage inventory of PPE and tools, including QA & QC
- Arranging mobilization/demobilization
- Coordinate bookings for company-approved travel (flight, rentals, and hotel)
- Standby timesheets
- Activate/deactivate accounts for company fuel cards
- Assist technicians with questions, issues, or concerns
- Various ad hoc tasks.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Wind, solar, or construction industry experience preferred
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer:
- 401k with company match.
- Insurance benefits package
- Paid time off.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Competitive compensation package.
Work Location: North Miami, FL or Abilene, TX. – FairWind, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.