Be part of a big, fast developing global organisation and take advantage of its know-how and experience.
Act independently and have a real influence on your work and the results.
Apply for a new Offshore Coordinator position.
We have a huge variety of FairWind projects all over the world, and we can offer you a unique position with an interesting combination of office, fieldwork, customer contact and administrative tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project execution on site;
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields: Travel & accommodation / Fleet, tools & equipment / Manpower / Subcontractors;
- Project planning;
- Controlling and reporting within project schedules and project progress;
- Representing FairWind on a daily basis with the Customers on site as well as building long-term relationships;
- Establishing and maintaining as well as monitoring a project budget;
- Management of project documentation;
- Project cost management, with heavy emphasis on cost reduction;
- Site inspections.
Our expectations of you:
- Be ready to travel as this position includes work on sites outside Poland (approx. 60% of working time out of office)
- Experience in coordinating projects, especially on site will be a benefit;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to details and thoroughness;
- Strong focus on cost reduction and efficiency mind set;
- Ability to make autonomous decisions and work independently;
- Experience in manpower management;
- Very good level of English;
- Great analytic skills;
- Driver’s license – B category.
If you have some indispensable knowledge and experience, especially in commercial, financial and project controlling area, you may become an Offshore Project Manager soon.
What we offer:
- Challenging job within a fast-growing company;
- Possibility to collect multicultural experience;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Support renewable energy development;
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice;
- Possibility to travel internationally.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to call Agnieszka Kwiatkowska, HR at: +48 608 466 531