Ready to start a career within the growing sector for green energy? FairWind is well-established and one of a few leading providers of one-stop solutions for technical installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company has more than 1.500 employees with subsidiaries and offices worldwide.
Boost your early career – be a support to the FairWind Head of Strategic PMO and his team.
This role is for the performance orientated and ambitious candidate who is willing to walk an extra mile. In return, we offer a role where the candidate can unfold her or his potential in many directions with the help of a direct leader who prioritizes the development of young talents. To succeed in this role you need to be comfortable working on improving our educational platform one day, track KPI for CO2 emission the next, and maybe end your week by updating our company presentation. In brief, the ideal candidate has a flexible working style, a “can do” mind-set and the potential to take on a steep learning curve.
- With the Global Educational Manager, you will be the co-driver for ensuring FairWind succeeding in implementing our online educational platform and develop training content.
- You will be responsible for managing day to day course administration tasks but also support the organization in development of new online training modules.
- Manage Data Collection for training evaluation; collect, present data and suggest date driven improvements
- You will be the coordinator of the FairWind Environmental Plan
- You will learn how to develop Progress Reports from Strategic projects within the organization.
- Also, you will be introduced to a number of ad hoc task such as: updates to various presentations, edit the Company Code of Conduct and be part of improving our Intranet (through the SharePoint platform).
The Role will be a full time position working out FairWind Office Szczecin-Dąbie, Poland. As your direct leader will have most of his office days in Denmark, this role requires up to 20 travelling days per year. Formally, direct reporting line will be agreed based on your profile, but in practice some of your tasks will have reporting line to the Global Educational Manager and others to the Head of Strategic PMO. Both the Global Educational Manager and the Head of PMO will frequently be in Stettin and take responsibility for your personal development.
Qualifications: As the role has a broad scope, qualification and background comes in many shapes. Ideally, you have a Master or Bachelor in Business Administration and is looking for your first full time job. Or maybe, you have a few years of experience within Training & Education which allow you to bring value to our Training & Educational area. The candidate must be at C1 English or better and comes with proficiency in Office (PowerPoint). Experience working with software is an advantage. Regardless of your education and background, we are expecting a person who can attack some of the tasks described above and be willing to learn others.
Other: We offer stable employment, a job that includes benefits and an inspiring multi-cultural environment.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: Aleksandra Wegner, HR & Evaluation specialist: +48 572 807 178