New colleague to FairWind Tech Competence Development department
Ready to start a career within the growing sector for wind energy and embark the journey on transforming green transformation of earth? FairWind is well-established leading provider of one-stop solutions for technical installation and service of onshore and offshore wind turbines. With subsidiaries and offices worldwide, FairWind has approx. 250 office employees and collaborate with an onsite work force of more than 1250 technicians.
Boost your career – be part of implementing the FairWind on-site work force assessment model
To succeed in this role you need to be comfortable working with colleagues across all FairWind Regions – talking to a Polish technician one day, and our HR specialist in Spain the next. Implementing & managing our global evaluation & assessment process for technicians and contractors is your main area of responsibility. You will share duties with a colleagues who comes with experience and is eager on getting you up to speed through onboarding & training.
This role is for the structured performance orientated and talented candidate who is willing to learn. You need to be comfortable in communicating & working alongside with colleagues in various age groups and who comes with different cultural backgrounds. You take pride in follow-through your task, and meet deadlines. In return, we offer a role where the right candidate can unfold her or his potential with a direct leader who prioritizes your development. We don’t expect you to be an expert as of day one. Albeit you will be given your own area of responsibilities, you will be supported & trained in the tasks by your departmental colleague.
Key responsibilities – you will…
- take part in preparation of monthly on-site work force assessment plans – to meet our obligations towards technicians
- supervise data collection from work force assessment (evaluations; collect, present data and suggest data driven improvements
- be in contact with your dedicated group of technicians when it is time for their assessment (evaluations)
- closely working with other departments, in order to collect and verify information needed for on-site work force assessment process
- be responsible for keeping control of rate changes for technicians within your designated areas.
- track result to find and develop the most competent onsite work force
- support the regions with understanding & drive further implementation through development of trainings
The Role will be a full- time position with a high level of independence in your work. Daily you will be working out FairWind Office Szczecin-city centre, Poland – and you will sit with a colleague, who can support. Your direct leader, the Director Planning & Development is working out of Denmark but will frequently be in Szczecin – at least once per month – and take responsibility for your personal development and set directions for your work.
Qualifications: As the role has a broad scope, qualification and background comes in many shapes. Ideally, you have a Bachelor, but more importantly you are motivated on learning new things and develop your areas. The candidate must be at C1 English and comes with proficiency in Office (PowerPoint / Excel) and is comfortable working in software system. Regardless of your education and background, we are expecting a person who can attack tasks described above, be willing to learn others and have strong communication skills, verbally and in written.
Other: We offer stable employment, a job that includes benefits, private healthcare, multisport card and an inspiring multi-cultural environment with super colleagues.