Applicants must be authorized to work in the United Stated for any employer. FairWind does not sponsor work visas.
FairWind is the global leading provider of one-stop solutions for the installation and service of wind turbines throughout the world. Working for FairWind means to have a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development. Being a fast-growing international company, we give people incredible opportunities to take up new challenges and new adventures every day.
We have a huge variety of projects all over the world and we are now looking for experienced Wind Turbine Installation Technicians for a new exciting project in Texas starting March 2020!
What we offer YOU:
- We will provide you with relevant training and certificates if needed
- Daily per diem and travel expenses
- Insurance, uniform, fuel card, shared company vehicle
- Paid time off in line with your length of employment
- A competitive rate + variety of incentives
- 401(k) match
Your duties will include:
- Unloading/handling/storage of components
- Cleaning and preparation of components prior to installation
- Handling all tasks according to installation manuals and manager instructions
- Torque, tension, wiring and internal electrical works
- Repacking and inventory
- Complete and submit required paperwork (time sheets, reports, etc.)
- Attend on-the-job training with on-site personnel
- Reporting and delivering all information according to procedure
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ year wind turbine installation experience
- Ability to climb a wind turbine up to 300 feet
- Ready to start March 2020
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone, with constant focus on quality & safety
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Acciona/Nordex experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Policy
FairWind provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have any questions please contact:
Evelyn Burgos, HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist at: email@example.com