Who are we?
FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of the FairWind group headquartered in Denmark. The FairWind group has experienced significant growth and currently has more than 1300 technicians deployed worldwide.
Do you have a strong passion for HR with a focus on Talent Acquisition? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
As HR Business Partner your main responsibilities will include the following: Responsible for managing all human resource functions including employee recruitment and onboarding, employee relations, employee retention, personnel policies, discipline and counseling, and compliance with all applicable labor laws and regulations. Work with hiring managers to source candidates for traveling technician roles.
- Counsel employees, supervisors, managers and executive leadership on employe relation matters as they relate to HR in the North American Region (Canada and all 50 states).
- Manage all recruitment activities and tasks.
- Manager all Onboarding/Offboarding processes
- Provide oversight of all employee relations and staff development
- Ensure collection, tracking, reporting and filing of required paperwork/information for human resource data management.
- Ensures compilation and maintenance of electronic human resource files.
- Provides oversight of HR Compliance, data management and reporting
- Timely reporting to Global HR department.
- Participates in the development of short, intermediate, and long-range plans and goals in regards Human Resource strategies to benefit FairWind Inc.
- Various ad hoc HR tasks.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Wind, solar or construction industry experience is much preferred.
• PHR certification is desirable.
• Strong blue-collar sourcing skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluency in written and verbal English.
• IT (Microsoft Office) and typing proficiency.
• Proactive self-starter.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Experience with multi-state employment labor laws
• No DUI within the last 10 years.
What we offer:
• 401k with company match.
• Health and dental insurance.
• Paid time off.
• Company phone and laptop.
• Competitive compensation package.
Work Location: North Miami, FL or Abilene, TX. – FairWind, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.