- Do you have experience as a HSE?
- Are you focused on safety?
- Have you worked according to ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001 previously?
- Would you like to develop in one of the most attractive and modern industries?
- Are you looking for challenges?
If the answer is YES, you should apply to our position as a HSE Officer!
- Support and coordinate development, maintenance and enhancement of our QHSE system in compliance with all regulations and ISO standards;
- Carry out of safety trainings and promotion of safety behaviour on sites;
- Carry out of internal audits in relation to ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001;
- Participating in toolbox meetings – conducting safety walks – arranging and participating in safety meetings (internal & external);
- Preparing work instructions, risk assessment and operational procedures for crucial activities and operations;
- Carrying out of safety trainings – managing of communication safety board;
- Preparing safety, NCR reports for management;
- Secure strict cooperation with Customer representatives and FairWind’s technicians in regards to safety issues;
Verification and sharing of project documentation, reviewing, monitoring and registration of safety records, and analysing of root causes of incidents, promoting and implementing of safety rules, as well as monitoring chemicals and waste management.
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar position;
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 Management systems;
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or International General Certificate will be a benefit
- Willingness to travel and work away from home;
- Experience in teamwork and leadership;
- Very good level of English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, open-minded personality;
- Strong user of IT;
- Ability to work independently, with a sense of self-organization;
- Strong willingness to learn;
- Ability to perform efficiently in both verbal and written;
- Managing multiple priorities;
- Driving license.
- A challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Interesting multi-cultural environment;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams;
- Stable work and attractive conditions;
- Possibility to travel internationally.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to contact Agnieszka Kwiatkowska: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the reference number: HSEOS/2019