- Do you have experience as a HSE?
- Have you got an experience in wind turbine industry?
- Are You willing to travel and work on Site?
If the answer is YES, you should apply to our position as HSE Officer!
- Carry out of internal site inspections in relation to Fairwind IMS system;
- Active participation in toolbox meetings, safety meetings;
- Preparing safety work instructions, risk assessment, support teams with LMRA;
- Preparing NCR reports, conducting investigations; conducting safety walks;
- Secure strict cooperation with Customer representatives and FairWind’s site team in regards to safety issues;
- Updating and sharing of project documentation, monitoring and registration of safety records, and analysing of root causes of incidents;
- Promoting and implementing of safety rules,
Monitoring chemicals and waste management.
- At least 2 years of experience from a similar position;
- Knowledge about Norwegian regulations will be an benefit;
- Educational degree in H&S or NEBOSH International General Certificate;
- Willingness and ability to travel and work across the Europe;
- Very good level of English;
- Driving license.
- A challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Interesting multi-cultural environment;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams;
- Stable work and attractive conditions;
- Possibility to travel internationally.
Place of work: Site.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to contact Marta Wojtarowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org