FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of the European FairWind group headquartered in Denmark.
- Do you have experience performing work on wind turbines such as troubleshooting, maintenance, commissioning, installation or receiving?
- Do you have certifications from a top wind turbine manufacturer?
- Are you willing to travel and perform your job duties in many different places in the US or Canada?
- Are you flexible, responsible, and able to work independently and as a member of a team?
If the answers are yes, you may be the newest member of our team at FairWind.
We offer all of our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed.
Your duty will be:
- Participation in all wind turbine installation processes and service operations
- Inspect, troubleshoot, maintain and repair wind turbines
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions
- Handling all tasks according to the manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager
- Reporting and delivering all information according to the procedures
Our expectations of you:
- At least 1-year experience in working as a wind turbine technician;
- Valid OEM certificates
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone
- Reliability and a positive approach towards work and life
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient conditions
- Ability to travel 100% and be away from home
- High willingness to learn and develop
- Maintain a constant focus on quality & safety
- Ability to climb a wind turbine up to 300 feet and work suspended from heights
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- First Aid, AED, CPR
- OSHA 10
- Ready to start ASAP
We offer you:
- Loyalty Bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Company Truck
- Referral program
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Being a fast-growing international company, we give people incredible opportunities to take up new challenges and adventures every day.
If you feel your qualifications and experience match the job posting, please upload your resume to this post.