- Do you have experience in performing works in commissioning, mechanical, troubleshooting, installation and/or service of Wind Turbines?
- Are you willing to travel a lot and perform your job in many different places in the US or Canada?
- Are you flexible, responsible, and able to work independently and also as team member?
- Do you want to extend your experience in the most developing industry?
If the answers are yes, you may be a new member of our team in FairWind.
We offer all of our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to cooperate with us on sites in the North American region.
Your duty will be:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, maintain and repair wind turbines
- Participation in all wind turbine installation processes and service operations
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions;
- Handling all tasks according to the manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager;
- Reporting and delivering all information according to the procedures.
Our expectations to you:
- At least 1 year experience in working as a wind turbine technician;
- Experience Commissioning wind turbines
- Valid GWO & OEM certificates;
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you;
- Communicative level of English;
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient conditions;
- Ability to travel 100% and be away from home;
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone, with constant focus on quality & safety;
- Reliability and a positive approach towards work and life;
- High willingness to learn and develop;
- Current driving license.
- Passing a background check
We offer you:
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and challenging tasks;
- Exciting opportunities for development both professionally and personally;
- Individually designed career path;
- An interesting multi-cultural environment
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills.
- LOA, PPE and a phone allowance
If you are interested
If you are interested in cooperating with us and would like to join our team, please send us your application to email@example.com