Do you have experience in performing service works for Wind Turbines? Commissioning, troubleshooting, electrical, high voltage, mechanical?
Are you flexible, responsible and able to work independently and also as team member? Do you want to extend your experience in the most developing industry?
If the answers are yes, you may be a new member of our team in FairWind!
We offer all of our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to work as our team member on our sites around the world.
For our Onshore projects in Germany we are looking for new team members for our nationwide service projects.
Your duty will be:
- Participation in service operations (Onshore);
- Inspection, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing wind turbines, commissioning;
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions;
- Handling all tasks according to manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager;
- Reporting and delivering all information according to procedure.
Our expectations for you:
- Experience working as a wind service turbine technician; High Voltage experience or certification is a big plus;
- Valid GWO & OEM certificates;
- Experience on NEG Micon turbines and service C LVL TAC I+II certificates
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you;
- Communicative level of English;
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient conditions;
- Ability to travel a lot and be away from home;
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone, with a constant focus on quality & safety;
- Reliability and a positive approach towards work and life;
- High willingness to learn and develop;
- Driver’s license category B.
We offer you:
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and challenging tasks;
- Exciting opportunities for development both professionally and personally;
- Individually designed career path;
- An interesting multi-cultural environment and ability to visit different countries;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills.