We offer a challenging and versatile job where you will have a lot of contact with external business partners and internal stakeholders, giving you the perfect opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills.
As Crane Procurement Specialist at FairWind, you will experience a very high degree of influence on your daily job and tasks and joint responsibility in setting the right targets and direction for this category.
- Develop and manage long term supplier relationships;
- Identify and verify capabilities of new suppliers;
- Prepare, negotiate and implement agreements with suppliers;
- Administration tasks within suppliers’ database;
- Participate in development of cost models, identification of saving opportunities and improvements;
- Participation in the development of a global benchmarking and best practice sharing to all relevant internal stakeholders;
- Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders to secure an aligned end efficient sourcing process;
- Risk management;
- Support Crane Procurement Management in executing global strategy in wind
Reporting: directly to the Management of Crane Procurement.
- Technical knowledge (education or work experience);
- Experience from the heavy crane / wind industry / logistic or construction will be an advantage;
- Good at planning your tasks and maintaining focus;
- Negotiating skills;
- Willingness and ability to work with budgets, calculations and contracts;
- Ability to communicate and sell your ideas effectively;
- Ability to build positive, long term relationships;
- English minimum B2;
- Strong user of Office, especially Excel.
What we offer:
- Stable employment;
- Tailored onboarding program that will enable you to implement to a new wind industry business;
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company;
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment
- A high level of independence in your work
- Exciting opportunities for both professional and personal development;
- Company events;
- Benefits for employees: private healthcare, sport programs.
Working place: Szczecin, FairWind Office.
Business trips: short and planned trips can be part of the position.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to call Agnieszka Kwiatkowska, HR Business Partner at: +48 608 466 531