FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of global FairWind group headquartered in Denmark. The FairWind group has experienced significant growth and currently has more than 1,300 technicians deployed worldwide.
We have a wide variety of projects worldwide, and we are looking for experienced Commissioning Wind Turbine Technicians
What we offer YOU:
- We will provide you with relevant training and certificates if needed.
- Daily per diem
- Insurance, uniform, fuel card, company vehicle, and incentives.
- Paid time off in line with your length of employment.
- A competitive pay rate.
- 401(k) match.
Your duties will include:
- Basic training and tasks to inspect, troubleshoot, and maintenance of wind turbines.
- Torque, tension, wire, and internal electrical works.
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Complete and submit required paperwork (timesheets, reports, etc.)
- Maintain and work a flexible schedule, with 100% travel.
- Report and deliver all information according to procedure and manuals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ year wind energy experience.
- Ability to climb a wind turbine up to 300 feet and work suspended from heights.
- Ready to start ASAP.
- Able to work in a team environment and willing to learn
- Maintain a constant focus on quality & safety.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- GWO- Working at Heights
- GWO- Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- First Aid, AED, CPR
- OSHA 10
- CSA-Z462 Canadian Electrical Safety Standard for 2018
Being a fast-growing international company, we give people incredible opportunities to take up new challenges and new adventures every day. Learn more about FairWind! Visit our website www.fairwind.com
If you feel your qualifications and experience match the job posting, please upload your resume to this post.