Wind Turbine BLADE / ROPE ACCESS Technician
Experience is not Required!
If you are not afraid of heights, have experience in climbing or working with the ropes within other industry and would you like to start new career in BLADE department? We will train you, giving access to the most developing industry.
Or do you have experience in performing works in blade service work? Do you have BLADE B, IRATA 1/2/3, GWO certificates?
Is this for you?
Are you willing to travel a lot and perform your job in many different places of the world? Are you flexible, responsible, and able to work independently and also as team member? Do you want to work in international environment?
If the answers are yes, you may be a new member of our team in FairWind. We can offer you a unique chance to work in a business of the future. We offer all of our
technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to work as our team member on our sites around the world.
Your duties will be:
- Participation in BLADE service operations both on shore and off shore
- Blade inspections,
- Blade repairs,
- Tower inspections,
- Tower repairs,
- General inspections and repairs on the turbine
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions
- Handling all tasks according to the manuals and
following the orders of the relevant manager
- Reporting and delivering all information according
to the procedures
Our expectations to you:
- Experience in rope access work or hobby
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you
- Communicative level of English
- Precision, analytical skills and detail oriented attitude
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient
- Ability to travel a lot and be away from home
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
autonomously, with constant focus on quality & safety
- Reliability and a positive approach towards work and life
- High willingness to learn and develop
- Driving license category B
We offer you:
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and
- All necessary trainings provided
- Exciting opportunities for development both
professionally and personally
- Individually designed career path
- An interesting multi-cultural environment and ability
to visit different countries
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills
If you have any questions feel free to call the Competence Centre at: +48 91 462 62 02