FairWind, Inc. is a leading ISP (Independent Service Provider) to the Wind Energy sector. We provide installation, commissioning, service, and specialty repair to wind farms across North America. FairWind, Inc. is part of the European FairWind group headquartered in Denmark.
- Do you have experience in performing work in blade/composite repair on wind turbines?
- Are you willing to travel and perform your job duties in many different places in the US or Canada?
- Are you flexible, responsible, and able to work independently and also as a member of a team?
If the answers are yes, you may be the newest member of our team at FairWind.
We offer all of our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to cooperate with us on sites in the North American region.
Your duty will be:
- Assess blade damages
- Perform paint and finish touch ups on WTG components
- Perform minor surface and finish repairs
- Perform structural surface repairs with damaged to the balsa wood e.g. lightening damages or cracks and finish repairs
Our expectations for you:
- 1+ year composite repair experience.
- Maintain a constant focus on quality & safety.
- Ability to climb a wind turbine up to 300 feet and work suspended from heights.
- Ready to start ASAP.
- Able to work in a team environment and willing to learn.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- GWO- Working at Heights
- GWO- Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- First Aid, AED, CPR
- OSHA 10
Being a fast-growing international company, we give people incredible opportunities to take up new challenges and new adventures every day.
If you feel your qualifications and experience match the job posting, please upload your resume to this post.