Open position available RIGHT NOW for an Installation Technician with GE experience!
Do you have experience in performing works in construction, installation, mechanic, electrics or shipbuilding? Do you like to work with tools and possess good manual skills?
Are you willing to travel a lot and perform your job in many different places of the world? Are you flexible, responsible, and able to work independently and also as team member? Do you want to gain experience in the most developing industry (which is the wind energy market)?
If the answers are yes, you may be a new member of our team in FairWind. We can offer you a unique chance to work in a business of the future. We offer all of our technicians real development opportunities with clear rules regarding the career plan. We also provide relevant training and certificates if needed. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to work as our team member on our sites around the world.
Your duties and expectations
Your duty will be:
- Preparation of building sites, all parts and tools
- Participation in all wind turbine installation processes and service operations both on shore and off shore
- Taking care of tools and all of FairWind’s possessions
- Handling all tasks according to the manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager
- Reporting and delivering all information according to the procedures
Our expectations for you:
- Very good manual skills; working with tools must be natural to you
- Communicative level of English
- Ability to work under difficult and inconvenient conditions
- Ability to travel a lot and be away from home
- Responsible and able to work in a team, as well as alone, with constant focus on quality & safety
- Reliability and a positive approach towards work and life
- Experience from the wind turbine business or similar industry is an asset
- High willingness to learn and develop
- High willingness to travel
- Driving license category B
We offer you
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and challenging tasks
- Exciting opportunities for development both professionally and personally
- Individually designed career path
- An interesting multi-cultural environment and ability to visit different countries
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills
If you are interested:
If you have any questions feel free to call the Competence Centre at: +48 91 462 62 02