Do you want to start a new chapter in your career in the wind industry? Would you like to be part of a big, fast developing global organisation and take advantage of its know-how and experience?
Do you have experience / knowledge within service works on Siemens (SGRE) WTG?
Are you perfectly organised but still have a flexible way of thinking?
If the answer is YES, you should apply immediately! Due to ongoing expansion, we have just started recruitment for a Service Assistant position located in our German office.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Handling project documentation;
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields:
– Travel & accommodation
– Fleet, Tools & Equipment, PPE
– Manpower: teams and rotations.
- Material order management including stock keeping;
- Handling of Project in Progress and PO;
- Controlling and reporting within project schedules and project progress;
- Maintaining contact with the Client (Siemens/SGRE);
- Cooperating with all FairWind Departments all over the world.
Our expectations of you:
- Be ready to travel as this position includes work in the office as well as on Site (70% office / 30% Site);
- Experience / knowledge within Siemens/SGRE projects;
- Excellent German;
- Very good English;
- Experience in coordinating projects;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Driver’s license – B category.
What we offer:
- Stable employment;
- Multicultural environment;
- Challenging job within a fast-growing global company;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Support renewable energy development;
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice;
- Possibility to travel internationally.
FairWind / Industriestrasse, Pinneberg, Germany + German Sites.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to call Agnieszka Kwiatkowska HR, Senior Specialist at: +48 608 466 531