Due to company expand we are opening new job position in FairWind Office Spain – Legal Specialist.
Legal Specialist report directly to Senior Associate Team Leader Contract Management located in FairWind Office Poland.
Legal Specialist cooperates closely with such FairWind departments like: HR&Training, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Sales as well as Site and Commercial Management.
- Analysis and evaluation of the law documents and issues;
- Support in providing legal services to FairWind companies within entire group;
- Contact with local legal advisors
from different countries around the world;
- Legal advice in the field of legal and commercial contracts;
- Research within legal local requirements;
- Legal advice related to claims and damages.
- Legal education in Spain;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in legal operations;
- Experience in a big international organization, familiar with operational environment
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork player;
- Spanish fluent (including legal Spanish);
- English advanced (including legal English);
- Contract management;
- Consultancy skills with experience in advising on various legal issues;
- Handle and manage related litigation;
- Self-driven and goal-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Stable employment;
- Career in an international company in wind industry;
- A job where you can develop yourself and make a big difference;
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment;
- Autonomy and a lot of freedom;
- Ability to travel, business trips and make contact all over the world.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to contact Tibisay Gonzalez, HR & Payroll Specialist at: email@example.com
with the reference number: LSS/01/2019