As a Junior BI Specialist, you will be part of IT business development team.
Your daily environment will be continuously changing business of commercial project management, supply chain and distribution.
Exploring and implementing requirements from this business into Finance IT solutions as well as improving the system is the main task for the position.
In cooperation with Finance Managers you will develop the system as well as guide and instruct the rest of the organization located both, in Poland and Denmark.
- supporting IT business requirements in Finance. Cooperation with other departments and with software companies to implement the developments;
- redesign & automate existing processes/reports.
- maintenance of current and develop new dashboards;
- developing new workflows and providing solutions within IT tools.
To success on the position, it is good to have:
- knowledge and skills of BI and reporting tools;
- mathematical and analytical skills;
- basic understanding of Finance processes.
Additional requirements for this position:
- knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Data Warehousing;
- advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel; VBA will be an advantage;
- knowledge of ERP systems will be an advantage;
- self-management skills;
- be able to communicate with employees
at all levels of the organization;
- structured mindset, process thinking;
- willingness to hands on tasks, goal orientation;
- good English;
- relevant education, preferred IT.
- stable employment;
- training budget that will enable you to develop your crucial skills and will help you to perform your duties in a better way;
- benefits: Luxmed, Multisport programs;
- a challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- interesting multi-cultural environment;
- energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams.
If you are interested
If you have any questions feel free to call Agnieszka Kwiatkowska, HR Senior Specialist at: +48 608 466 531
with the reference number: JBIS/02/2019