As an BI / ERP Specialist you will be part of IT business development team.
Your daily environment will be continuously changing business of commercial project management, supply chain and distribution.
Exploring and implementing requirements from this business into Finance IT solutions as well as improving the system is the main task for the position. In cooperation with Finance Managers you will develop the system as well as guide and instruct the rest of the organization located both, in Poland and Denmark.
- implement IT business requirements in Finance. And Guide departments and work with third party software companies to implement the developments;
- redesign & automate existing processes/reports. Be part in developing reporting, BI systems and other Finance IT tools;
- maintenance current and develop new dashboards;
- provide Technical NAV support for the whole group;
- maintaining the setup and related documentation;
- developing new workflows and solutions.
To succeed in the position as BI / ERP Specialist it is vital to have:
- knowledge and skills of BI / reporting tools;
- top mathematical skills;
- basic understanding of Finance processes.
Additional requirements for this position:
- knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Data Warehousing;
- advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel; VBA would be an advantage;
- basic accounting knowledge incl. Sales
& Receivables, Purchases, Warehouse
& Payables modules;
- excellent self-management skills;
- be able to communicate with employees
at all levels of the organization;
- be able to instruct and train others;
- interest in Financial IT tools;
- structured mindset, process thinking;
- willingness to hands on tasks, goal orientation;
- fluent in English (written and verbal) as this is corporate language;
- relevant education, preferred IT Finance.
- stable employment;
- training budget that will enable you to develop your crucial skills and will help you to perform your duties in a better way;
- benefits: Luxmed, Multisport programs;
- a challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- interesting multi-cultural environment;
- energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams.
If you have any questions feel free to call the Competence Centre at: +48 91 462 62 02